Sunday, January 30, 2005

Little Interruptions While Working At Home Are...

  • Inevitable - my child needs and wants my attention.
  • Frustrating - you give up a lot when you become a parent.
  • Better than having a boss!
  • Much better than having someone else raising my child - No day care costs, and she's never sick. Hooray!
  • Refreshing - I get forced breaks I deny myself while working alone.
  • Frequent reminders of what's really important - Who wants just a successful business? A happy family is my main priority.
  • Inspiring - sometimes I'm so focused on trying to get something done, I loose perspective. An interruption that changes my focus completely is often just what I needed to revitalize my writing.

_________________________________

Tracy Austin is the owner of http://www.mlmworkathome.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Tracy Austin, I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - work from home moms - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways Tracy Austin, you have a good site. I'll be back.