Monday, January 31, 2005

Release Technique

What does this have to do with MLM? A blurb from my site page below:

http://www.mlmworkathome.com/page/page/1686532.htm


"I have added The Abundance Course to my mlm website, because I believe that failure in network marketing results mainly from a persons inability to change deeply ingrained beliefs.

You want to change, but do you believe you can? Do you have a knowing inside that you can achieve whatever you set your mind to? Most likely not, for any number of reasons. There is no one to blame, especially not yourself. We are simply not taught that in our society. Told it yes. Taught it, for the most part no."

Use the link above to subscribe to the free 5 Lesson Introductory Course. As with anything I offer, take what resonates with you, and leave the rest.

No comments: