Sunday, December 21, 2014

Network Marketing and Your Personal Economy

Network marketing success is achieved by people who are focused on their own personal economy, NOT on the economy in general. Who cares how great the corporations are doing? It's about what you are able to make happen in your own sphere of influence.

As 2014 comes to a close, I am considering MLM once more. What has changed? Just me. I'm in a new place with new needs and wants. Changes, too. Lots of changes.

Once I decide what I'll be doing, I'll post more here. I'm can tell you right now what I won't be posting. I won't be posting about having found the next best, most perfect network  marketing opportunity ever to be devised.

They are all about the same these days. Yes, I know some have been around for decades and others months, but for the most part, they are all about the same. The variables are the people. Great products abound, but based upon what I have learned over the years, the people matter more.

All MLM's get bashed, take heat, are called scams and suffer from bad press generated by disgruntled reps who -- for whatever reason -- were unable to build a team or become a happy customer.

No matter which company you or I select, there will be plenty online about that we could find and use to talk ourselves out of taking the leap into the possibilities that MLM offers. The road blocks are real. If they weren't all it would take would be signing on the dotted line.

I don't typically make New Year's resolutions, but maybe this year I will make one. To set aside fear and allow myself to accept that his industry exists for a reason, and I am drawn to it for a reason. Only you know why you just read all this, and why, maybe, you agree with me.

If so, here's to a 2015 where we kick fear to the curb.

No comments: