Thursday, March 17, 2005

Misleading Marketing in MLM

Man the way some peopel approach mlm really bugs me!

A member on a discussion list I'm subscribed to told a story the other day. She has been job hunting, and she went to what she thought was an interview, only to find out it was a mlm prospecting meeting.

She was po'ed and I don't blame her. Then she wrote, "Surely I don't have to resort to that to make money!"

Sigh... yet another black eye for those of us working non-deceptively in mlm to deal with.

~~~
MLM Work At Home.com

2 comments:

ZillionsB said...

Thanks for the information.

Work from home : http://www.perfectjobsportal.com

Anonymous said...

Well the sad truth about the industry is that many people try to fool others into becoming part of their business. Not sure why, since if there is no trust from the start, how can you expect growth and teamwork?

I for one would never join or be part of a business that I was tricked into seeing.