Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Viral List Building Software. This is why my list is bigger than yours...

I'm evaluating a viral listbuilding software tool from the folks at ListHero.com. It's
the fastest, simplest and easiest way to build your list that I've seen in a long while.

Here's all you
do...

  • Create a short ad that promotes
    your newsletter or ezine
  • Add some
    code to the pages of your website
  • ... sit back and watch your list
    grow.

ListHero helps you generate 1,000's of highly targeted subscribers for free and pays you generous affiliate commissions as your list grows.

I'll let you know what I think of it once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile go grab access to this free viral listbuilding software while it's still free. And watch the video to see how it works.













ListHero Is The Fastest,
Easiest, Simplest
Way To Build Your List For
Free...




Dedicated to your success,

Tracy Austin
www.Attraction-Marketing-Solutions.com

2 comments:

Ryan Biddulph said...

Hi Tracy,

Thanks so much for sharing, I'll take a look at it. I am always looking to build my list utilizing different methods. Have you been able to try the product yet? If so, what's your opinion of it?

Ryan

Smooth Skin said...

Tracy, the list builder looks absolutely amazing. I had to watch the video twice because the first time around all I could see was $$ flashing before my eyes. Seriously though, the system does look like it would be a great way to build your list and it appears to be user friendly as well.
Thanks again for the valuable info. I will definitely rock and roll over to their website and check them