Monday, May 11, 2009

Fountain of Life New MLM Company

Who knows? Maybe Fountain of Life will be the next big thing? Here are the details to get more info. (I'm not a rep. If you want this link to connect with your website for a small monthly fee, use comments to contact me):

Fountain of Life is headquartered in Grapevine, Texas. Their cornerstone product is VaNu, a blend of Acai and other Superfoods sweetened with Agava.

www.fountainoflifeinc.com

Fountain of Life
1900 South Main Street
Suite 101, 3rd Floor
Grapevine Texas 76051
Phone: 817 310 0096
Fax: 817 310 1042

Owners and/or Executives and Executive Consultants
Mark MacCloskey, Founder and CEO
Steve Dong, COO
Michael MacCloskey, HR/Customer Relations

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi..

Thanks for sharing the word about our newer MLM called Fountain of Life.

I sure hope we can be a great business for others but I've been around way to long to promise that we will be the "next big thing".

What we are is a company with a solid product, good home business and leadership interested in helping others build a business.

Things have been going great so far and Fountain of Life has a lot of promise. Thanks again for sharing Fountain of Life with your readers.

Dale - www.vanulife.info

Unknown said...

I just looked over the rest of your blog. Outstanding information and a fantastic resource. Good Job!

dale - www.vanulife.info

salbokh said...

I'm very intersted in your blog.It has a very good info I'm really get info what I want.
best regards
Hussian Alsalbokh
This my website
Google VisitorsThis is my new blog
Easy Steps to make money

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.